For years, the City of Brussels has paid particular attention to disabled people and provided several facilities to guarantee them easy access to the entire Winter Wonders site.
- Brussels Central Station, Bourse, De Brouckère and Sainte-Catherine metro stations: lifts.
- Ecuyer and Monnaie car parks: spaces for disabled users and lifts.
- Two spaces are disabled-only on Quai du Marché aux Porcs.
- Toilets along the event route, ice rink and big wheel have specially designed ramps.
- A wheelchair-accessible capsule is available on the big wheel.
- The floors and cables are adapted so that everyone can cross them.
- Free assistance is available in Brussels Central Station. More details from 02/528 2828.