The City of Brussels pays particular attention to persons of reduced mobility and has implemented every means to ensure them easy access to the entire site of Winter Wonders.
- The metro stations Gare Centrale, Bourse, de Brouckère and Sainte-Catherine are equipped with lifts to allow PRM to easily reach the heart of the event.
- The Interparking Ecuyer and Monnaie have adapted parking spaces and lifts.
- Parking spaces are also reserved for PRM.
- The toilets in place on the event route are accessible to persons of reduced mobility with the help of specially designed and tailored ramps.
- The same applies to the skating rink and the Big Wheel, which has a cabin adapted for wheelchairs.
The flooring and the cable passageways are adapted to facilitate everyone’s movement.