For many years, here too the City of Brussels has paid particular attention to persons of reduced mobility and has implemented every means to ensure them easy access to the entire site of Winter Wonders.
- The metro stations Gare Centrale, Bourse, de Brouckère and Sainte-Catherine are equipped with lifts to allow PRM to easily reach the heart of the event.
- The Interparking Ecuyer and Monnaie have adapted parking spaces and lifts.
- Parking spaces will also be reserved for PRM.
- All of the toilets in place on the event route are accessible to persons of reduced mobility with the help of specially designed and tailored ramps.
- The same applies to the skating rink and the Ferris wheel, which has a cabin adapted for wheelchairs.
- The flooring and the cable passageways are adapted to facilitate everyone’s movement.